Dr. Kelly Weaver MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 9 reviews

September 6th, 2016
Excellent
I appreciate Dr. Weaver's help with my significant spinal issue, his diagnosis and his frankness when he "doesn't know what to do with me." When that happened he referred me to an excellent spinal surgeon who did help me significantly. To me Dr. Weaver is excellent.

December 17th, 2015
Dr weaver
I really liked Dr Weaver. Made me feel really comfortable - I was seeing him for spinal injections and was quite nervous.

March 23rd, 2015
I couldn't ask for a better doc.
I feel so fortunate to have Kelly Weaver as my doc.. I have spine issues that will never be fixed.. I see him a couple of times a year usually for spinal injections and current evaluations. He's really a precise guy which is what I want when somebody is fiddling with the inside of my spine. I have total confidence in him. I can't imagine why anyone would have complaints regarding his service.. This reviewer that said "no help.. Malpractice" is an idiot. People need to realize that if you trash your spine..you can't always get it back..no matter how skilled the doc is. If anything can be done for you, Dr Weaver will do it or refer you to someone who can. And he does it well. He's quiet and he listens to you. Don't intrepret that as indifference... Anything but. He pays close attention to what you say and looks for subtle clues in what you say and how you move. If I had to get rid of all my docs but one, he would be the one I would keep. I know I will need some kind of pain relief for the rest of my life. Thank God he's younger than I am. (-;

April 8th, 2014
malpractice and failure to help a patient in need of help
I was sent to him in 2008 for help, he took the money and Miss treated me, I will return the favor soon.

December 9th, 2013
Wonderful doctor.
Dr. Weaver was great. He listened to all of my concerns, was very considerate and attentive, and I truly believed he cared about my issues. He treated my like an intelligent adult versus my previous experience with some other doctors. I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks.

August 20th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Kelly Weaver to anyone having back pain. I have seen him twice now for two different problems. The first was caused by something he doesn't specialize in, and he went out of his way to refer me to an excellent doctor that he thought would be able to help me with my problem. I got help immediately because Dr. Weaver called personally to request that I get in ASAP. He even later sent me an e-mail to find out how things turned out for me with the other doctor. Recently I saw Dr. Weaver for what turned out to be a herniated disk. He stayed late on one of his workdays so I could get in to see him quickly because of my pain. He is always very kind and spends a good amount of time with me. Unlike some doctors, he doesn't make me feel like I have to rush through my appointment. After many weeks of a lot of pain, after seeing Dr. Weaver, my back pain problem was solved.

April 16th, 2012
Dr. Weaver is a male, contrary to what is indicated. He has an excellent bedside manner and quickly and accurately diagnoses my problem. I would refer friends, etc to him.

January 12th, 2012
The Kelly Weaver my partner and I saw at this location is male. We were very pleased with his care ( his staff as well ). He has great "bedside manner" and his skill at diagnosing an elusive health problem was much appreciated. We highly recommend him.

April 24th, 2011
Very disappointing office visit. After years of back pain and surgeons indicating there is a problem but nothing that can be taken care of surgically, I was referred to Dr. Weaver for pain management. As a first time patient, he viewed 1 MRI picture, spent 10 minutes with me, said there's nothing wrong with my back. This was surprising after specialists have already informed me I have degenerative disk disease. When I told him I am in pain everyday of my life he said, "I guess you'll just have to live with it." I walked out.