Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best!!!! show details The best!!!!
by Teresa Britt-Hutsell on Jul 6th, 2016

Never seen better. I traveled everywhere looking for help. Everyone at top facilities in Memphis and little rock told me I was hopeless. Dr. Will declared me definitely not hopeless. I've been under his care since 2009. I wouldn't let another soul touch me. I thank God every day for leading men to him and his wonderful staff. He is very kind, personable, very down to earth, knows his job and knows more than any physician I've ever had the pleasure to encounter. He truly cares about what he is doing. He keeps his staff smZll so his office is well stream lined and they are all very in tune with their clients. I'm truly blessed. He's kept me stable for this many years. He thinks outside the box. He considers an MRI only a basic somewhat helpful tool for assessment as he's well aware they aren't accurate. He's excellent and his skills make cases such as mine where I was continually told my condition was progressive and there was no hope look like a no brainer! He always amazes me. It's clear he's good to the hospital staff as well as his personal staff as everyone seems to think extremely highly of him. I don't know what else I could possibly say but he gave me my life back and has continued to do so with care, knowledge and integrity.

by J. Chris Dobbs on May 13th, 2015

Dr. Will implanted a neurostimulator for me in 2010 for chronic cervical spinal pain (post auto accident) and for chronic complicated migraine.

Find another doctor! show details Find another doctor!
Sep 11th, 2010

Very rude. Long wait. Difficult to schedule appts. Spent about 3 minutes with me on my two visits.

by KIM on Sep 2nd, 2010

DR WILL HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL DOCTOR TO ME AND MY FAMILY THROUGHOUT THE YEARS. AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS PAST MONTH WE WERE TOLD THAT HE WOULD NO LONGER BE TAKING CARE OF US AND THAT HE WAS NOT GIVING OUT PAIN MEDS ANY LONGER!!! WHAT??? IVE BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS FOR TEN PLUS YEARS AND THEN THIS, WITH NO WARNING, JUST THAT THEY WOULD SEND OUR RECORDS TO ANOTHER DR. WELL, THAT IS ANOTHER STORY ...PLEASE READ MY NEXT DR. OPINION....THANKS DR. WILL FOR ALWAYS TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF US, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO GET A LETTER OR SOMETHING FROM YOU, PERSONALLY, INSTEAD OF LETTING YOUR OFFICE ASSISTANT MAKE THE PHONE CALLS TO US AND SHE COULDMT OR WOULDNT GIVE ANY REASONS AS TO WHY YOU WERE NOT GOING TO TAKE CARE OF US ANYMORE......THINK ABOUT US, THE PATIENTS, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING PAIN MEDS TO FOR YEARS AND THEN TO JUST BE CUT OFF.....NOT COOL AT ALL!!!!! JUST REMEMBER, WHAT COMES AROUND, GOES AROUND....JUST SAYING.....