Dr. Kelly Wimberly MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Dallas, TX

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017
The Best Primary Care Doctor in Dallas!
I have been a patient of Dr. Kelly Wimberly since 1991. She is the best doctor you could ever see for primary care. She gives each patient that walks through her doors the time and care that they need so sometimes you may have to wait a little while to see her but it is worth it and she will give you the same level of care.

October 31st, 2016
Great Doctor and staff
I've been a long time patient, and throughout the years, there has been ups and down with the office staff but they have ALWAYS given me the time I need to speak with the doctor or with the physician assistant. Never rush. The office staff have been friendly and polite. Great staff and fantastic doctor. Highly recommend this office.

January 23rd, 2016
Got MEDICARE coverage for very expensive PROLIA shot!
I have not been able to get another medical office to get the MEDICARE coverage for my prolia shot, which is VERY EXPENSIVE. Dr. Wimberly's PA (Jill) got this processed, so I ended up with NO CHARGE for this shot. TERRIFIC SERVIC! Thanks to Jill and Dr. Wimberly for getting this taken care of!

October 12th, 2015
A darn good doctor
Coming from several generations of doctors, I don't particularly like the profession. Dr. Wimberly is an exception. She and her staff are incredibly helpful and I've never felt like anyone was trying to rush me out the door. I go there expecting to wait, because the nature of her practice is that she deals with emergency needs every day. The longest I had to wait was over two hours, that was about 10 years ago, and I admit to being a little ticked off until I talked to a co-worker who also sees Dr. Wimberly. My co-worker told me that her husband was going for surgery, his labs came back that he was in renal failure, and Dr. Wimberly had dropped everything the day I was in her office to get him to a specialist and onto the transplant list. He's alive today through Dr. Wimberly's efforts. So if I have to wait a little bit, that's fine, I bring a book.

August 5th, 2015
Bad business practice with no desire to keep patients. Also, like others noted, good luck actually seeing Dr Wimberly. You will always get a PA. Just do not go here.

March 9th, 2015
Takes time to get it right
Office staff is overloaded, so sometimes hard to get through to make appointment. Once you're seeing doctor, she gives you all the time you need and listens attentively. Very friendly. This might be why the wait is a little longer sometimes - because she cares and wants to get diagnosis right.

March 9th, 2015
15 year + customer means nothing!
used this dr for 15 years till my insurance changed so I pay out of pocket to stay here because it was home. Although once the insurance changed and they cannot overcharge my provider my treatment became horrible and downright unprofessional!!

September 6th, 2012
Going the Distance
I've been seeing Dr. Wimberly since 1995 and found her to be 'outstanding'. She treats me the respect and takes whatever time is necessary to answer my questions. Most of all, she listens when I tell her about my physical issues. She respects that I know my own body and can tell her what's going on with it!Since I've started seeing Dr. Wimberly, all my kids, grandkids, and in-laws have become patients of her's. That's a great indication of her professionalism and caring.The office personnel come and go. The great ones seem to stay. But the bottom line is that I go to see Dr. Wimberly and not the front office personnel.

July 15th, 2011
Ms
I have been apatient of Dr Wimberly for over 15 years. One of the best in the city.

June 9th, 2011
I have several medical issues and Dr. Wimberly and her office has always been available for me. Wonderful bedside manners and very loyal to her patients. To me, she is a top notch practicioner!

June 7th, 2011
Aces!
Dr. Wimberly has a bedside manner that quickly generates trust and confidence. She takes the time to ask questions, address your concerns, and is very thorough in her exam.What makes it even better is her office staff! They were warm and welcoming, and I am happy to know I now have a family physician that I can trust!

January 5th, 2011
I LOVE GINA! Ive seen Dr. Wimberly once and she was amazing. I'd been going there over a year and saw her personally 1 time and she was great. I now see the PA Gina and she is so thorough, helpful, sweet and everything I could ask when it comes to a professional I go to for health needs. If she leaves I will go where she goes! I used to see Michelle and she seemed more bothered by me more than anything. I had to wait a long time past my appointment time to see her (which I am used to at this point) and she was irritated I had a question OTHER than what'd I came in for. Not cool!