Dr. Kelly Wirsing MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Midland, MI

September 23rd, 2016
My first appointment
My first impression Dr Wirsing was so polite, huge smile...very calm, thorough, really took her time to talk, explain everything. Despite being nervous, scared etc I think this will be a good experience having such a lovely physician caring for me.

October 20th, 2015
an excellent surgeon -- please listen to her!!!
Dr. Wirsing is amazing. So is her team of other surgeons and radiologists and nurses and receptionist - like Maggie. Her nurse navigator Jessica is also wonderful. My scar from a lumpectomy she performed was nearly invisible -- just like she said it would be. Her early advocacy certainly saved me years of cancer treatment. And her honesty was refreshing. She absolutely learns and knows what she's been doing for years and applies it to each unique patient's treatment and care.

September 1st, 2015
The worst doctor
She is the worst doctor I wish I had never met. I was so surprised that she made so many mistakes on my diagnosis and surgery and had no clue what went wrong. It is hard to believe she ever went to medical school?

March 14th, 2011
My Surgery
I don't think anyone wants to say that surgery was a pleasant experience. I have to say I have never seen a more skilled staff and Doctor in my life. I was not afraid. I was handled with dignity and kindness. My modesty was protected at all times. My Doctor took so much time explaining my ultra sounds and mam's x-rays. She was by far the most efficient and kind Doctor I have ever had. My scar was virtually gone at two weeks, no lines of tissue that were raised up on my skin. I was so pleased with her work. I would highly recommend her and her team to any patient.

October 16th, 2010
Emergency Surgery
Dr. Wirsing was the surgeon on duty when my doctor told me I needed to go in to get my gall bladder removed. I was supposed to get it done that night, but I had eaten, so it had to wait until the next day. Dr. Wirsing sat down, explained the procedure to me, and made me feel at ease, even though I had never had surgery before.