Dr. Kelly Yepremian Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Yepremian?

Phenomenal Doctor!!

Posted on February 5th, 2013

Dr. Yepremian has been my primary physician for about 5 years. She is very caring and attentive to me and my health concerns. Dr. Yepremian is happy to answer all of my questions and find the answer for my concerns. I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a new doctor or you're unhappy with your current doctor.

Excellent Doctor but is having health issues of her own

Posted on September 28th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Kelly for some time and have found her to be a caring doctor that will go the extra mile. Getting appointments have been an issue at late as she has been having some medical issues herself and she has not been in the office. The issue is the assistant working in the office had just started when she became ill so the new girl is not much help getting things done. Hopefully she will get better soon so things will get back to normal.

She is AWESOME!

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Kelly is wonderful! She takes her time listens and is very compassionate. I've been seen her now for 5 years and recommend her to all my friends and family.

Inconsistant and unprofessional

Posted on March 12th, 2012

She would lie to you to cover her mistakes.

Good Doctor, Poorly Managed Office

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Yepremian herself is a very nice, caring doctor. She had excellent bedside manner, and always carefully and clearly explained things to me without being condescending or rushing me out the door. Despite this, I recently had to switch to another doctor. Why? Because Dr. Yepremian's office was so incredibly poorly managed that I had trouble getting what I needed from her. I scheduled appointments that were repeatedly pushed back with no explanation or apology. I waited months and months to get a referral that I badly needed. My repeated calls to the office for explanations or guidance didn't help. And trying to get my birth control prescription refilled was such a nightmare that I finally just gave up and went to Planned Parenthood. A good doctor, but her office was so unresponsive that I can't recommend her.

Great doctor, poorly managed office and scheduling

Posted on December 21st, 2011

Dr. Yepremian is a very caring doctor. You can tell she sincerely cares and takes a lot of time listening to you and discussing options. However the office, and her time, is managed extremely poorly. Files are never ready, she's always overbooked, and wait times are usually between 1-2 hours, but I've waited up to 3.5 hours with a scheduled appointment. No doctor is worth that kind of wait and disregard to other's time.

Dreadful follow through

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

This doctor cancels for days at a time due to her own health issues. Her follow through is non-existant. I have a friend who was in the office for three hours while the doctor took personal calls gabbing with her husband. She really needs a refresher course in ethics.

Posted on September 30th, 2011

Worst patient service. Very dissatisfied. DO NOT GOT TO THIS DOCTOR!!

What a great experience

Posted on February 16th, 2011

The doctor was amazing, she was very professional accurate and to the point.The staff was also very helpful and courteous.She helped me figure out what was wrong with me. I have been to 3 other doctors that couldn't help me. My entire family now gos to her. I highly recommend her.

Posted on December 16th, 2010

I like how personal she is and not quick to jump to "drugs" for a solutions to every problem.

Posted on August 6th, 2010

A terrible uncaring neglectful doctor. She misdiagnoses and makes no apologies. She doesn't return phone calls and her manner is terse and abrupt. She has caused more harm than good.

Posted on January 19th, 2010

she is an sorry excuse for a doctor that is all i have to say