Overall Review

February 4th, 2013
Phenomenal Doctor!!
Dr. Yepremian has been my primary physician for about 5 years. She is very caring and attentive to me and my health concerns. Dr. Yepremian is happy to answer all of my questions and find the answer for my concerns. I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a new doctor or you're unhappy with your current doctor.

September 28th, 2012
Excellent Doctor but is having health issues of her own
I have been going to Dr. Kelly for some time and have found her to be a caring doctor that will go the extra mile. Getting appointments have been an issue at late as she has been having some medical issues herself and she has not been in the office. The issue is the assistant working in the office had just started when she became ill so the new girl is not much help getting things done. Hopefully she will get better soon so things will get back to normal.

July 19th, 2012
She is AWESOME!
Dr. Kelly is wonderful! She takes her time listens and is very compassionate. I've been seen her now for 5 years and recommend her to all my friends and family.

March 12th, 2012
Inconsistant and unprofessional
She would lie to you to cover her mistakes.

February 1st, 2012
Good Doctor, Poorly Managed Office
Dr. Yepremian herself is a very nice, caring doctor. She had excellent bedside manner, and always carefully and clearly explained things to me without being condescending or rushing me out the door. Despite this, I recently had to switch to another doctor. Why? Because Dr. Yepremian's office was so incredibly poorly managed that I had trouble getting what I needed from her. I scheduled appointments that were repeatedly pushed back with no explanation or apology. I waited months and months to get a referral that I badly needed. My repeated calls to the office for explanations or guidance didn't help. And trying to get my birth control prescription refilled was such a nightmare that I finally just gave up and went to Planned Parenthood. A good doctor, but her office was so unresponsive that I can't recommend her.

December 21st, 2011
Great doctor, poorly managed office and scheduling
Dr. Yepremian is a very caring doctor. You can tell she sincerely cares and takes a lot of time listening to you and discussing options. However the office, and her time, is managed extremely poorly. Files are never ready, she's always overbooked, and wait times are usually between 1-2 hours, but I've waited up to 3.5 hours with a scheduled appointment. No doctor is worth that kind of wait and disregard to other's time.

October 22nd, 2011
Dreadful follow through
This doctor cancels for days at a time due to her own health issues. Her follow through is non-existant. I have a friend who was in the office for three hours while the doctor took personal calls gabbing with her husband. She really needs a refresher course in ethics.

September 30th, 2011
Worst patient service. Very dissatisfied. DO NOT GOT TO THIS DOCTOR!!

February 16th, 2011
What a great experience
The doctor was amazing, she was very professional accurate and to the point.The staff was also very helpful and courteous.She helped me figure out what was wrong with me. I have been to 3 other doctors that couldn't help me. My entire family now gos to her. I highly recommend her.

December 16th, 2010
I like how personal she is and not quick to jump to "drugs" for a solutions to every problem.

August 6th, 2010
A terrible uncaring neglectful doctor. She misdiagnoses and makes no apologies. She doesn't return phone calls and her manner is terse and abrupt. She has caused more harm than good.

January 19th, 2010
she is an sorry excuse for a doctor that is all i have to say