A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kellye Singletary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singletary
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singletary Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singletary graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Singletary has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kellye Singletary MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kellye Singletary practice?
- Dr. Kellye Singletary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kellye Singletary practices Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Louisville Psychiatrists.