A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelsey James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelsey James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelsey James, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. James has 1 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelsey Gerard James MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelsey G. James practice?
- Dr. Kelsey James has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelsey James practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.