A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelsey Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelsey Logan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelsey Logan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Logan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelsey Logan MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelsey Logan practice?
- Dr. Kelsey Logan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelsey Logan practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sports Medicine near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Dublin Internists, Dublin Sports Medicine Doctors, and Dublin Pediatricians.