A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelton Burbank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelton Burbank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burbank
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burbank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelton Burbank, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burbank graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Burbank has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelton M Burbank MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelton M. Burbank practice?
- Dr. Kelton Burbank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelton Burbank practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leominster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Leominster Orthopedic Surgeons.