Dr. Kelton Burbank MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Leominster, MA

September 16th, 2013
Shoulder saviour
He diagnosed and did the surgery on my ruptured rotator cuff and never has felt better.

June 4th, 2012
New office should get new staff!
First day at office was not like first day at kindergarden....it was not all fun and games....I waited over an hour to see the doctor...then he said I needed a procedure and I am still waiting for his unfriendly...uncaring staff to call me back.....I AM IN PAIN...DO THEY CARE NO ...ALL THEY CARED ABOUT WAS LOBSTER SALAD for lunch.....

August 22nd, 2011
If you're not getting better, get a second opinion
After my knee pain progressed over a month, I was referred to Dr Burbank. My research online led me to believe my condition required surgery and the doctor seemed bothered by my knowledge of the issue, but ordered an MRI "to be sure". As he was going on vacation the following week, he passed me off to another doctor in his office, Dr Boisvert. On return after the MRI, she told me there was no surgery needed and prescribed physical therapy. The more I bent my knee, the more it hurt. After 4 weeks I decided to get a second opinion. My new doctor described my condition as "like having a pebble in your shoe and the pebble needed to come out". Exactly on week later I had surgery and the pain was gone immediately. Now one week later, I'm feeling great and sleeping again. My misdiagnosis led to over a month of extreme pain for no reason and I caution his patients to keep a second opinion in mind.