Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelton Lundsberg
Dr. Kelton Lundsberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lundsberg is affiliated with Orthopedic Specialty Hospital and Intermountain Medical Ctr. Dr. Lundsberg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kelton Lundsberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kelton Lundsberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Nelson Wright
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi53
Dr. Gregory Stevens
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi37
Dr. Jamile Woods
Hospitalist, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.27 mi24