A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelton Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelton Oliver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelton Oliver, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Oliver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelton Hillard Oliver MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelton H. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Kelton Oliver has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kelton Oliver practices Family Medicine near Elmendorf Afb, AK.