A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelton Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelton Oliver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliver
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Oliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelton Oliver, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Oliver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelton Hillard Oliver MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelton H. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Kelton Oliver has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kelton Oliver practices Family Medicine near Elmendorf Afb, AK.