Learn more about Dr. Kelvin Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelvin Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelvin Burton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelvin Bertram Burton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelvin B. Burton practice?
- Dr. Kelvin Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelvin Burton practices Family Medicine near Douglasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, GA.
See Douglasville Primary Care Doctors.