A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelvin Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelvin Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelvin Burton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelvin Bertram Burton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelvin B. Burton practice?
- Dr. Kelvin Burton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kelvin Burton practices Family Medicine near Douglasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, GA and Carrollton, GA.
See Douglasville Primary Care Doctors.