Dr. Kelvin Burton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2016
Read first
Want to do one star but because of Dr.Burton himself I decided to do 2.I have been going to see Dr. burton for the past five years or more and for the most part I was treated with respect but for the past two-three times I've had the displeasure of getting other nurses/doctors. Here is the story: I lived in the area about 30 minutes away so I had been going to him for years but for the past 2-3 years I moved to Buford Georgia, I still decided to keep Dr. burton because he's the best, I drove an hour and a half- two hours just to be able to go see him again for my refills. This past time is truly the only reason that has me writing this review. I got Dr. Jossett and her nurse. I scheduled a physical and refil Susan said ok great... But surprise surprise when I get there the "blank" nurse of dr Jossett says "she's not gna be able to do "all" if that today and that I have to make seperate appointments... Really?! And this nurse? Dear god she is an absolute nightmare. She's the type of person that no matter how much you smile at her or try to be in good mood she just brings you down with her. She's a young black girl who I'm assuming is dr jossetts nurse. So I say ok let me just talk to her about something very random like my small back pain but I just get my refil since I'm running out. So that's exactly what I do.., no physical. I then take my proscription to the store where they tell me that dr Jossett specifically wrote on there that can not get it filled for another week and a half...I call the office to see if they can just make the call to pharmacy but "she's not allowed" and let me remind u once again Iv been on same med for almost 5+ years and never once had a problem... I then ask that god forsaken nurse if she can get my order for the X-rays cuz the one she wrote is for a place my insurance doesn't cover and at first she makes ME google the number of the place and the she had the audacity to say "I'll do it when I get to it" are you freaking kidding? I still contained myself said thanks and hung up. I then called the office again to see what I had to get from them to change my doctor and instead of asking if everything was ok (considering if been going to only them for so long) she just tell me to find a doc and have them send for you medical records... I am so dissatisfied/disappointed as much as I love dr burton himself this clinic is going down with the type of nurses and uncaring doctors he has now. I pleased with the nurse that even if she could tell them to fill it 2 days earlier I would be ok but Nooo she's not "allowed". I guess I'll need to find a doctor whom I don't have to drive 2 hrs to see unless ofcourse I start asking for dr burton himself to see me and with my luck he probably won't be able to see me for months since it's his practice and is a busy guy. All I have to say is dr Jossett and her nurse who was relaying her messages are the most uncaring individuals Iv ever met in that office and God forbid I ever go see those two again.

May 8th, 2015
Horrible staff
Just the phone call the lady that answered has no customer service skills. (Tiffany) office staff should treat patients with respect and courtesy they have no people skills.

August 2nd, 2011
Patient
I went to see Dr. Burton for my annual appointment ( I have been a patient there for more than 6 years) and he was not willing to listen to my concern ...

April 28th, 2017