A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelvin Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelvin Chou, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Michigan Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelvin L. Chou practice?
Dr. Kelvin Chou practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.