A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelvin Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelvin Chou, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelvin Lin Yu Chou MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kelvin L. Chou practice?
- Dr. Kelvin Chou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelvin Chou practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.