A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelvin Gorrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelvin Gorrell, Pain Management, Anesthesia, Complementary Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelvin Gorrell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorrell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Gorrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelvin Wesley Gorrell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelvin W. Gorrell practice?
- Dr. Kelvin Gorrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelvin Gorrell practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Spring Hill, FL.
See Spring Hill Anesthesiologists, Spring Hill Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Spring Hill Pain Management Doctors.