Dr. Kelvin Gorrell, MD
Pain Management, Anesthesia, Complementary Medicine

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
caring doctor and staff show details caring doctor and staff
by Michael Geyer on Feb 4th, 2015

For years i searched for a doctor that could help me. To many times the doctor i found , just wrote out a script for a bunch of pills and sent me on my way. I then found Dr. Gorrell. He actually asked lots of questions, offered up alternative treatments, diagnosed problems and worked with me on a treatment plan that was designed to manage my pain and get me better. Along with typical pain medications, he introduced nutraceuticals into the mix. Through the combination of those and constant ongoing treatment, my pain has gotten better and i have stopped taking heavier narcotics. I still have pain and always will, but it has gotten better. I highly recommend Dr. G. and his wonderful staff. THANKS guys!!!

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He just ignored questions I asked???

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor G is a very good doctor just don't like how long I have to wait on him.His staff does the best they can to get the patients ready for Doctor G so he has everything he needs. I think he trys to do the best he can!

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Too wait almost 4Hr. to see the doc. is a little to long. My operation took less time,

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very attentive good listener overall excellent doctor.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Gorrell is one of the few doctors left that is practicing medicine to really help people.

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr G is a very good doctor The only problem I have is I have to wait to long to see him

appreciative show details appreciative
by larry gillespie on Jul 6th, 2013

I am honestly very impressed with my entire relationship with Doctor Gorrell. He spends a great deal of time discussing all areas of my reasons for visit and more. he is a very personal Doctor. I have never felt the respect and caring from a physician before. I rate him 4 out of 4 stars. he isn't a doctor that fills you with pills, he is a doctor who loves taking care of peoples health. He cares, and if you need good Doctor, visit with Doctor Gorrell.

Current patient show details Current patient
by Jessiefreed on Jun 2nd, 2013

Dr.gorrell is a good dr. I've been going to him for almost a year. Let set a few things clear here. Ive read all the reviews. First off, the mugshot that was mentioned was due to reckless driving. Could he been speeding to get to the or. It's possible. The shady opiate stuff has nothing to do with dr.gorrell. It was a mugshot of a patient who was getting meds from gorrell and another dr. Please do your research and post accurate information. Now he may have changed people medications and some patient may have been upset. He prob doesnt want to pass out oxycodone to everybody. That is okay. He is the dr and should run his office as he wishes. If you don't like it then go somewhere else. There are other options in pain mgmt than oxycodone. Just talk to the dr about it. As of how he treats me, it's always nice. He offers vitamins for many things. I do buy some of it. It's to improve my health. I am also deaf, he actually takes his time to look at me while he talks so I can understand what's he is saying. Keep a open mind and try what he suggest and follow the instruction of taking your medications then you will be fine.

A doctor that really cares about your health and wellness needs. show details A doctor that really cares about your health and wellness needs.
Oct 27th, 2012

Saying that Dr. G has good bedside manners is putting it lightly. He genuinally cares about the wellness and health of all his patients. This doctor goes beyond his call of duty to serve his patients. He spends more than sufficent time with each and every patient he sees. If for any reason a patient does not feel comfortable in the examination room with him, there is always an nurse ready and avalible to come in with u and the doctor. He also has a wide variety of supplements to help with different areas of your health needs. I highly recommend that a person come and give him a try.

I Finally found someone to Listen show details I Finally found someone to Listen
Sep 25th, 2012

I finally found a doctor to listen to me. When I went to my old doctor I always saw someone else. They gave me the same prescription every month and didnt care about me as a person. Dr. Gurrell listedned to me and gave me recommendations about other ways I can help my pain. I finally feel ike someone cares.

Great caring experience show details Great caring experience
Jun 4th, 2012

I had an excellent experience and am very happy with this professional doctor

This doctor in a useless piece of flesh show details This doctor in a useless piece of flesh
Jun 20th, 2011

I don't know of another doctor I have ever met who is more useless. 2 1/2 hours trying to get my records faxed. Then he does a urine test and says I'm not taking my medication..I am selling them. Someone owes me some serious money so I can get a new truck then if I am selling my meds. Not only that this "doctor" was verbally abusive. I have S.T.M.L.(Short Term Memory Loss) and he called me stupid and I am demented from old age. Then most people I have met are demented. I pray to find a real Doctor. Get a new profession!

DR. GORRELL IS NOT TRAINED IN BOTOX show details DR. GORRELL IS NOT TRAINED IN BOTOX
Mar 30th, 2011

HE INJECTED MY FOREHEAD AND MADE MY EYES DROOP. I HAD TO GO TO ANOTHER PHYSCIAN TO GET REPAIRED. DR. GORRELL REFUSED TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM WHEN I WENT BACK AND SHOWED HIM MY HOODED EYE LIDS.

Very Impatient Dr.. show details Very Impatient Dr..
by Former PATIENT on Mar 4th, 2011

Dr. Gorrell has a snippy impatient attitude.I've never been around a doctor that cursed so much to the point it made me feel uncomfortable.Constantly overtalks myself and others,he's just not a pleasent person to be around.When i asked for directions to his office he gets on the phone instead of a office worker and tells me i'm wasting his time when i'm the paying patient.Would never go back to his office again.Gives out good pain killers though.Still not enough to make me ever want to be in his presence ever again.Very rude man.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Feb 3rd, 2011

Dr. Gorrell has always been a pleasure to work with!

Caring & Knowledgeable show details Caring & Knowledgeable
Oct 27th, 2010

I have been experiencing pain in my knees for quite some time, but when walking up the steps became a painful ordeal, I made an appointment with Dr. Gorrell. He genuinely cared about me, and what I was going through. He also prescribed a solution to alleviate the pain I was having. This is a doctor who does not have a revolving door on his practice where we get them in and out as quickly as possible, but the opposite. Dr. Gorrell spends time with the patient, listens, and is a very personable man as well. I highly recommend Dr. Gorrell for anyone who is having pain issues.

Appreciation show details Appreciation
Oct 22nd, 2010

I am a professional who happen to need a specialist. From the time that I made the appointment all the way through the process, Dr Gorrell was extremely professional and courteous. He thoroughly explained all non-pharmacological strategies and those that also included medications. That is exactly what I was looking for in a doctor, someone who would take the time out for me. His medical staff was wonderful and provided me with everything I needed. I have never been to or will probably ever find again, a medical team like Dr. Gorrell and his staff. I am a proud patient. Thank you!

What a difference ---- show details What a difference ----
by M Dasaro on Dec 31st, 2009

I went to Dr. Gorrell for an alternative to hormone replacement therapy. WOW what a difference he has made for me, I have more energy, I am more active, my moods are more "even keel". Thank you Dr. G!!!!

Dr. Kelvin Gorrell is No.1 show details Dr. Kelvin Gorrell is No.1
by Francesca on Dec 15th, 2009

Pain Mgmt. Dr. Kelvin Gorrell is a very professional, caring , understanding, compassionate to all his patients whether the patient is male or female. He will get to the root of your medical condition and provide healing process recommendations for therapy, vitamins too, He does care & understands the pain and will relieve you. I almost died from another doctor skipping town who did not take care about his patients and we all had no meds for weeks from irresponsibility & negligence until Dr. Gorell saved my life. He examines you out thoroughly and doesnt just fax or give scripts, and send you on your way. He will get you out of pain with meds,,exercises and vitamins to put you back to life from head to toe. So, if you are searching for the perfect doctor to go to Dr. Gorrell is the BEST!Francesca

Finally, a physician who really cares about his patients! show details Finally, a physician who really cares about his patients!
Dec 1st, 2009

This is a very caring and considerate physician who really cares about the health and wellness of his patients. Some patients may not like to hear the truth because they are childish! But I want a physician who wants to help me loose weight & stop smoking!

Mar 28th, 2009

He is the worst...he needs to get into another profession