A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelvin Higa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelvin Higa, Surgeon, Bariatrics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelvin Higa, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Higa graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Higa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelvin Dwight Higa MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kelvin D. Higa practice?
- Dr. Kelvin Higa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelvin Higa practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Gastroenterology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons and Fresno Gastroenterologists.