A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelvin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelvin Lee, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelvin Gin Sun Lee MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelvin G. Lee practice?
- Dr. Kelvin Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelvin Lee practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Allergists and Fresno Internists.