Dr. Kelvin Mai Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kelvin Mai?

Unprofessional doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2016

They gave me a time to be there and when I was waiting for an hour doctor finally came in to see me while putting on his jacket. And says to me that he was going home he was done for the day then told his nurse to just give me some pain pills and send me home. I went back over a couple weeks ago for a bump on my eye. Waited over an hour again for him just to come in the room. He stares at me for about 30 seconds and he tells his nurse what he thinks it is. This thing on my eyes been bothering me for about a year now but what got me was the next thing he says. Well will be sending you a paper in the mail if it ain't there in two weeks just call us back and we'll send it out again. What the heck? I said to him 2 weeks he looks at me with the angry face and says this is not an emergency. were going to send you something in the mail and you don't get it in 2 weeks call us and we'll make sure we put it in the mail. It's been over two weeks. He was saying stuff that I already knew all I wanted him to do was to help me in both situations.he is very unprofessional. . His body language just shows that he doesn't care for the people just the money quick money. And no follow-up at all

pt

Posted on September 10th, 2014

I have been his patient for 5 years and watched his weekly medical education tv show on VBS 57.6 every Monday 7 pm to 8 p.m. He is very passionate and caring, answer all your questions even the tough and sensitive ones. I have never heard him trash about other doctors. I met his father in the office. His father is very nice, gentle and quiet. His office is now kind of busy, waiting a little bit longer than before.

Posted on January 26th, 2014

Kelvin Mai likes to get blood so he could bill. The care is bad.He often forgets things. Sometimes, he speaks to himself. I think he may have metal problem.

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Ordered a lot of lab tests. Lack of knowledge and did not appear to know what he was doing. I changed my mother to Dr. Co's group and much happier.

Rude

Posted on June 4th, 2013

The staff and Dr are quite rude, definitely not friendly at all.

Patient

Posted on November 10th, 2012

Dr is caring, compassionate with elderly. accurate at diagnosing my problem. Spend time to listen to me. Overall superb service.

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

Dr. Mai is very patience to listence when I talk. He always take care good of me and find out where the problems come from to cause the pain. He is a good doctor I've ever seen.

Posted on January 27th, 2009