A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelvin Mar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelvin Mar, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mar graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelvin Get Mar MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelvin G. Mar practice?
- Dr. Kelvin Mar has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelvin Mar practices Emergency Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Emergency Physicians.