Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelvin Mark
Dr. Kelvin Mark, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Sacramento, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Mark is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Woodland Memorial Hospital and Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kelvin Mark has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Kelvin Mark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.