Pediatrician, Pulmonologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best Pediatric Pulminologist  |  show details
by Erin Bostrom on Jan 11th, 2014

Dr. Panesar is such a wonderful doctor! He is great with my son, who has a chiari malformation and suffers from central sleep apnea. I was referred to him from a friend, and am so glad that I was! I feel that Dr. Panesar is the best pediatric pulminologist. When something happens with my son and I call the office, Dr. Panesar calls me back himself. Also when it's after hours or weekends, he is still there for you. You can tell that he truly loves working with kids. I am so thankful for him, and would highly refer him to anyone that needs a pediatric pulminologist!

|  Son has allegies/asthma  |  show details
by BP on Apr 11th, 2013

My wife and I found Dr. Panesar through our Ped when he returned from TX. He was a God send for our family struggling with a young boy with severe allergies and asthma. Dr. Panesar has the best bedside manner for kids and knows how to reassure concerned parents. Busy? Yes. His office was new and after one year he was always packed, but that's what you get if you want the best. He has a great sense of humor and a very humanistic (as opposed to clinical) approach. We saw him more than any other Dr for years. Thank God our son has outgrown a lot of the acute symptoms, but there were many times his office took us instead of resorting to the ER. Thanks Dr. Panesar!

|  Great office  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

I didn't love the receptionist...she is a little cold and doesn't smile. But the rest of the staff is awesome. I also love Tracy the PA.

|  Amazing!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Panesar is an awesome physician. We have been to a TON of physicians and he is by far and away one of the best ones we have ever seen. He is kind, caring, personable and funny.He makes the kids feel very at ease. I agree with another reviewer, this is what all pediatric doctors should be like. We have seen some that were unfeeling, uncompassionate and couldn't relate to a child if they tried. Dr. Panasear made my child want to go back and visit him. He had to do a few procedures that are not fun at all for a child nor an adult. But with the way Dr. Panesar handled it, it was no problem and my child still wanted to go back and see him. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Panesar!

|  Thank you!  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

Dr. Panesar has a great personality and was great with my son. He made us feel very comfortable and not at all rushed. He made sure all my questions were answered and was thorough. I would definitely recommend him.

|  Mother of patient  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

His bedside manner was amazing! He is what all pediatric Doctors should be like with kids. So friendly to the kids. He really knows what he is talking about and explains everything.

Sep 15th, 2010

he was so nice and was great with my baby boy :)

Mar 14th, 2010

Dr. Panesar is very prompt. I don't think I've ever had to wait more than 10 minutes to see him. He is thorough and helps you achieve the results that you want to see for your child. He is nice to our daughter. He understands her breathing disorder when most doctors do not. He is good at making time for us to see him if we need to be seen at a moments notice. We are big fans.

Jul 4th, 2009

Knowledgable in his field of practice! Great with kids! Good sense of Humor! Not so good with questions though. He seems to want to be in and out of the appointment. He tells you what he needs to tell you, looks at the child and wants to be done. So when you ask questions he is quick to answer, doesn't explain himself as well as he should and can be condescending at times. Overall his bedside manners stink! Even though he is friendly with a good sense of humor, you leave his office at times feeling like a number and like he doesn't care! So if you just want Someone who is smart with a good sense of humor, who can handle kids, but doesn't really take the time to care and help you understand, then Panesar is your Man!