A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelvin Samaratunga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelvin Samaratunga is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samaratunga
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samaratunga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Samaratunga graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Samaratunga has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelvin Arthur Samaratunga MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelvin A. Samaratunga practice?
- Dr. Kelvin Samaratunga has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelvin Samaratunga practices Neurological Surgery near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Surgeons.