inactive

Kelvin White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 7th, 2012
I TELL MY FAMILY...ABOUT THE WONDERFUL CARE THAT I GET FROM DR.WHITE....

August 22nd, 2011
Care and Concern for Patients
Doctor White has been my doctor for 8 years. He cares about his patients; otherwise, I would have left him a long time ago. Dr. White's front office staff is great, and they have always been helpful to me when I needed them. I do wish he had Blue Cross Insurance and concur that the office should have notified patients that they no long took Blue Cross. Dr. White is a moral man with christian virtuals. It is nothing wrong with a doctor speaking to patients about spirtual issues when immorality is plaguing our society.

June 20th, 2011
My children had been to see Dr. Kelvin White for some time and I was pleased with services for the most part. The waiting time has never been good but we were scene and things were taken care of okay. I can see that there seems to be presendence with thos who have insurance and thos with Meicare because my children could have an appointment and would be the last one seen for some reason. Now, the office is no longer taken Blue Cross/ Blue Shield and we got no notification of of this, so now I have to scramble around to find another pediatrician and I dont' think that is fair. That says alot about the office and their ethics in this manner. At least, the office could have sent a letter to those affected by this so we could make other arrangements but this wasn't done and I am not happy about this at all.

May 31st, 2011
MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE EVERYTIME I GO TO THE OFFICE IS A GREAT ONE. I HAVE NEVER FELT OR BEEN UNINFORMED. DR. KELVIN WHITE IS A GREAT DOCTOR WITH COMPASSION.

January 12th, 2011
I have never felt like this in my life. My feelings are hurt.
This doctor from day one was rude. His staff is rude and emphatic He put me last to be seen, because I was getting a phyical and pap smear done, so people that came after me was seen and gone. As a new patient I waited from 2:00pm. To 5:30 to be seen. I went to a family pratice not wanting to have to go to, too many doctors. I was helpful and nervours . Due to the fact I wasn't able to see a doctor for over a year and a half. So I wanted everything done. I'm a youg mother of two and I was very concerned about issues w/my health. After waiting 2 $ 1/2 hours to see him. H was quick and didn't listen to my concerns. I wanted to be tested for STD's and A full physical and weight loss and get on birth control and other concerns. I was rush and unheard. He when schedule me a month later for test resorts, birth control, weight management and skin issues. My second visit came around and when I tell you he was even worst. Assuming that they had in the system that my next appointment was for test resorts, birth control, and starting the weight loss program, because he told me that we will talk about everything my next visit because he needs the tests to come back. Also i notice the medicine he describe was not working for my issue I was having so I informed him on that I was still having those symptoms. I was also having lil bumps and skin allegies and I pointed that out to him. He didn't even take a closer look at my skin. he just told me to put some skin cream he prescribe for my dark skin. Which I didn't suffer from all over my body just certain places. I asked him about my lab/test resorts and he stated only a few things that he test for, when clearly I asked for a full phyical and STD test's. Then I asked about birth control methods and said to meHAve you every taken birth control before I said yes, He asked which one, I said Depo. He asked if I wanted that I reply No. I have something else in mind. He said which one are you thinking about taking? I said the Merina Dr. White said we don't have that in this office you need to See a GYN doctor. I said okay, but can you give me something just to make sure that I am protected in everyway. He told me that I was asking for too much to be done. He when refuse to put me on birth control and help w/ weight loss. He told me that its unmoral to have sex unmarried and I should not have sex to prevent having kids. Its not his place to say that, he's a doctor and not my preacher, parents, or Family. I felt hurt and disgusted by his actions. He then said its his pratice and he don't have to put me on anything if he don't want to and that i can go somewhere else. I politely put on my coat and gather my kids and I gave him the prescribe he already printed before he came in the room to speak with me bcak and told him I really think he was unprofessional, uncaring, rude, and unconcern to his patient needs. I still have issues since the first day I step foot in his office. I also told him, how I've never been treated like this by any doctor in my life. His concern should have been more on my health. Then on if I'm having sex w/o being married. I would never ever step foot in this office again. And if you enjoy being treated as an human being, an Adult. I suggest you shouldn't either. We don't go to a doctor office to be treated as if we are bad ppl, because we have sex. I justed to act as an adult and protect myself w/condoms and birth control if I decided to act on Human emotion. I cried because he made me feel low and nasty. And to top it all off I went to the Receptionist to get a phone number to report the Doctor she wouldn't render her name nor point me to a number or web page to report his actions. While asking commonly the doctor call the police on me and my kids. Telling us to go out in the cold while I waited on my ride to show up. He has no compassion and really concern abou his patients. I would never referre him to any friends, family, co-workes, or worst enemy.

May 19th, 2010
Dr. Kelvin White is Awesome
I have been a patient of Dr. Whites for 5 years. I have had to wait to see him sometime , however when he enters the room to see me I have his undivided attention. Dr. White does not rush you through like cattle, he listens to you and thoroughly explains things to you. I went through 3 doctors in Georgia before finding Dr. White and have nothing but respect and good things to say about him and his staff who are also very attentive and good at making you feel that you and your hwell being matters. Kudos

October 29th, 2009
His staff is horrible. I made appointmets for both of my children, then when we got there they only had an appointment for one of my kids. His staff is very unfriendly and rude. I waited forever to see the actual doctor. Then he spent most of the time on the computer, he hardly examined my child. Then he when I told him I made an appointment for both my children his response was, "well neither of them should of been scheduled because on Fridays we only work for half the day." I will never go there again.