A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelvin Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelvin Yu, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelvin Yu, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures Endocrine Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelvin C Yu MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelvin C. Yu practice?
- Dr. Kelvin Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelvin Yu practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.