Would recommend! show details Would recommend!
by Nancy P on Jan 22nd, 2015

I can’t say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Yu. I have been a patient of his since I was diagnosed with melanoma in April (2014). He always explains everything clearly and gives his full attention to my questions and concerns. He is an excellent surgeon; passionate about his work and very well respected by his peers (I hear his praise often). His personality is easy and friendly. I feel that Dr. Yu, his staff and his entire medical team have taken my situation very seriously and personally and have been there for me every step of the way through my diagnosis, surgery, recovery and follow up. I would highly recommend him.

Positive review show details Positive review
by Robert Lackey on Jun 9th, 2014

Dr. Yu treated my Melanoma. I have seen him several times since the surgery for follow ups to make sure there are no recurrences He is prompt, thorough, and a gifted surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Yu.

Outstanding! show details Outstanding!
Mar 21st, 2014

He’s very skilled at what he does, and he clearly has your best interest in mind, always. I would highly recommend this physician to anyone. Appointments run on time and there’s easy access to his facilities.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Linda McBride on Feb 26th, 2014

Dr. Yu was my oncology surgeon and did a left breast lumpectomy and then a left mastectomy. He is a highly skilled surgeon who is also caring and compassionate. Besides his expertise as a Dr., he returns phones calls more quickly than any Dr. I have ever had. As a patient this is important and does make one feel that he is concerned.

by Marcia Rezanina on Feb 14th, 2014

In November, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. My primary care physician referred me to Dr. Yu. I had never seen or heard of him, but trusted my primary care physician and went to see him. I soon found that Dr. Paul had indeed referred me to the proper place. Dr.Yu was very nice and compassionate from the very first visit. He explained the procedures and what was required of me from the beginning. He was very honest and open and kept me informed of what he was doing and why. From the day of the first visit until the last follow up visit, Dr. Yu has been the best choice for my surgeon. His office staff is also outstanding. They were always friendly & helpful and cheerful. I could not have asked for better treatment during this tramatic time in my life.

Very efficient, knowledgable and friendly show details Very efficient, knowledgable and friendly
by Doug C. on Feb 3rd, 2014

Thing that stands out in my mind about Dr. Yu, is this: While being hospitalized and under a haze of pain medication, he personally took care of scheduling me for surgery and followup appointments. He personally worked with the good folks in his office, so I didn't have to worry about it. He's a really hands on guy, and works hard to ensure his patients are taken care of.

Everything you want in a doctor. show details Everything you want in a doctor.
by MJ on Jan 24th, 2014

Cancer is hard and scary. Dr. Yu made it easier by explaining what was going on as simply as possible from my diagnosis until now, nearly 5 years later. He never makes me feel rushed or pressured. I have felt confident since the beginning that I am in good hands and he will be there from now on. So grateful to be in his care.

Jul 16th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Yu. He takes his time explaining things, seems to genuinely care about you, and is an excellent surgeon.

Nov 12th, 2011

Dr. Yu is currently treating my partner for thyroid cancer. he is straight forward, considerate and a wonderful surgeon.

SiThe Bestmply the best show details SiThe Bestmply the best
Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr Yu Is a very intelligent,knowledgeable,exact,caring and wonderful doctor. He goes the extra mile. If it were not for Dr. Yu I would not be alive. God Bless Dr. Yu

I recommend Dr. Kelvin Yu show details I recommend Dr. Kelvin Yu
by Lee on Dec 1st, 2010

I have been very happy as a patient of Dr. Yu. He takes time to explain the diagnosis and his approach to surgery related to my cancer. He is always good with my questions and helped me understand difficult topics. I appreciate his bedside manner and his approach to surgery and aftercare.