A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kem Templeton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kem Templeton is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kem Templeton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Templeton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Templeton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kem E Templeton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kem E. Templeton practice?
- Dr. Kem Templeton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kem Templeton practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.