A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kemba Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kemba Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kemba Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kemba Pili Baker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kemba P. Baker practice?
- Dr. Kemba Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kemba Baker practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.