A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakabayashi graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nakabayashi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
- Swedish American Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nakabayashi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans