Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi
Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Renton, WA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nakabayashi is affiliated with Valley Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center First Hill and Swedish American Hospital. Dr. Nakabayashi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Renton, WA.
Dr. Christopher Maeda
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Renton, WA 0 mi16
Dr. Rodney Terasaki
Renton, WA 0 mi34
Dr. Ashley Hamilton
Internal Medicine, Residency
Renton, WA 0 mi8