A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakabayashi graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nakabayashi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi practice?
- Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi practices Internal Medicine near Renton, WA.
See Renton Internists.