A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kempaiah Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kempaiah Gowda, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gowda
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gowda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kempaiah Gowda, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Government Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Gowda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kempaiah A Gowda MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kempaiah A. Gowda practice?
- Dr. Kempaiah Gowda has 1 office location.
Dr. Kempaiah Gowda practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Cardiologists.