Learn more about Dr. Kempaiah Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kempaiah Gowda, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kempaiah Gowda, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Government Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Gowda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kempaiah Gowda MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kempaiah Gowda practice?
- Dr. Kempaiah Gowda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kempaiah Gowda practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Southgate Cardiologists.