Dr. Ken Berry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ken Berry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2015

Great doc!

May 25th, 2014

Do not waste your time with this dr,

When he finally came in the room he was rude and never let me talk. Never asked any questions,just told me what he thought I had and told me to come back in 2weeks. He diagnosis was wrong and a week later was still sick. I went to a real Dr after that and was well 3 days later. I will never go back to him.

June 8th, 2012

go elswhere if you can

i had to wait 45 minutes in the waiting room and then another 45 for him to breeze in and out and give me 5 minutes of his "i'm too sexy" time for yous ince your not blonde with big boobs! most everyone was helpful esp wendy who was very friendly- the dress code is a lil slack with the girl in the holey jeans-kinda tacky, and the rest with scrubs.i' heading on down the road to get better service from a physician who CARES!!!

May 4th, 2012

Very knowledgable doctor. I have been a patient for the last 4 years and have been very pleased with Dr. Berry. His office staff is effecient, but if you want to get answers you will need to ask for Stephanie. She is very friendly and truly cares about the patients. The place would fall apart without her.

November 15th, 2010

what a quack

got in trouble and fined for advertising his miracle cure diet/energy shots on craigslist and his facebook. also charged different prices for it in nashville vs camden,but tells everyone they get the cheaper deal.Charges patients different visit fee's depending on insurance or no insurance. AND WILL BILL YOU for tests he never ran!! And that sonya?? she is a royal "B", breaks the privacy laws left and right, she has NO business in a patients medical records other than billing yet SHE gets on Dr's online webvisits and reads the patients stuff.I would have to call and call to get test results. If he is a SPECIALIST in osteo then how come MY vitamin D level dropped so low while seeing him and why HE NEVER did a bone density scan when he HAD a machine in his office?? (BECAUSE I had NO insurance!!!) His priority is your money period.

November 11th, 2010

Dr. Berry cares, Staff not so much (with exceptions)

Dr. Berry is attentive and will do his best to diagnose your issues. He will assign his staff to get your referrals, however be prepared to call and call. I have been hung up on by staff when trying to follow up on referral I should have had 3 months ago. When Dr. told he got it taken care of quickly. Nurse practitioner is exceptional! They should fire everyone except Wendy & Sonya and start all over! I am currently searching for another Dr. just because of staff rudeness and all around snotty attitude, not just to myself but have seen rude treatment to other patients as well. Great Dr.- Great NP - Office staff could go back to working at McDonald's

October 27th, 2010

The world needs more doctors like him

Dr. Berry is an exceptional doctor and very nice person. After we finish talking about whatever medical issue, he always asks about me and how I'm doing. He doesn't treat you like you're just a patient, but a person. He is wonderful with children, teenagers, and adults. The rest of the staff are all very nice, friendly, and helpful. They all are very efficient at their jobs and in the six years he's been my GP I have never once left the office with any complaints or ill feelings. I have never had a doctor I liked until Dr. Berry. I keep him as my GP even though I live over an hour away simply because of my treatment while being a patient there. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

March 6th, 2010

quack

dumb as a box of rocks has to look everything up.does NOT follow up. charges different people different.does "balance billing' money money money is what this guy wants and thats ALL.does NOT listen TO a patient.writes rx's and never follows up.

December 2nd, 2009

Extremely satisfied !

I used see a local nurse practitioner that kept me coming back every month. Then insisted I visited her husband for some stretching exercises. Boy.. talking bout abusing the system. Not with Dr Berry, I only return if symptoms worsen. Should have made the swap years ago !!

August 1st, 2009

A 1 DOCTOR AS MOST SHOULD BE

July 27th, 2009

i have been to another dr herer in camden and he kept telling me tht theres nothing and he has a lot of exp. but it took someone to lisen and not just wright to try to help me

July 27th, 2009

very good,hightly recommend him to anyone.has helped me every time ive been to him.