A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Bowlware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Bowlware is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowlware graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowlware has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- INTEGRIS ProHealth Physicians Norman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken D Bowlware DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ken D. Bowlware practice?
- Dr. Ken Bowlware has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ken Bowlware practices Family Medicine near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Norman Primary Care Doctors.