Family Physicians

Integris Prohealth Physicians
700 24th Ave NW
Norman, OK 73069
404-364-0555
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.9047619047619 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Jul 10th, 2012

I started seeing Dr Bowlware when he first began his practice under the Integris umbrella in Norman and IMMEDIATELY was at ease under his care. He is truly a rarity in this day and age with his compassion, knowledge, concern, and diligence with patient care. I also was dumbfounded when I received the letter that he no longer would be at the Norman facility. As most others have posted, it would be a God send to be able to locate him and once again be under his care! Dr Bowlware I hope you realize what a jewel you are as a person and doctor! Cindy E

Jul 9th, 2012

He is a caring, attentive Dr. who I would love to have continued care with, but feel like we (his patients) were left in the lurch by both he and Integris. Doubt I would go back to either after the problems I faced with my on-going medical issues upon his sudden disappearance.

Jun 28th, 2012

The office listed in Midwest City has a non operating number. If you have located him, please re-post so others may know.

|  Dr. Bowlware in Midwest City now?  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

I, too, loved Dr. Bowlware, but think I may have found him on the internet as practicing in Midwest City!

|  Wish I knew where he got transfered to  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

couldn't beleive the norman clinic where he did practice at just left all the patients without another DR. and refusing to see any of his patients

|  One of the Best  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

Great Physician! As noted by everyone else, Dr. B was always willing to listen and involve the patient in their care. Wasn't afraid to provide alternative treatments/recommendation based upon his research and experience. He was forced to leave Integris as they thought he didn't see enough patients in a day. He was quality before quantity but that wasn't what they were looking for in their physicians. I too will follow to where ever he ends up.

Apr 5th, 2012

My last review didn't post

Apr 5th, 2012

Whre does dr bowlware practice now

|  Dr. Bowlware! Where are you?  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2012

I had him for 8 years. Always took the time to listen and would tell you the truth because I would go home and look it up and discuss with other physicians as I work in a hospital. He was telling the truth! Integris lost a very valuable physician. I hope he reads these reviews because he was great. He has lots of followers waiting for him to notify us of a new location. Excellent physician taking time to listen and order appropriate tests. Great bedside manor. He is truly missed. Please everyone if you find him let all of us know. MEH

|  If we work together  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

Dr. B, was my dr. for 8 years or 7 anyways a long time He was always very understand, he didn't look down on people, he is a very good person and dr. I have went to a great deal of dr.s and never will i find another dr. out there like him. BUT IF WE ALL WORK TOGETHER TO FIND HIM, SEARCH EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET MAYBE WE WILL FIND HIM AGAIN. t.oliver.

|  Simply The Best!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

I am heart broken that Dr Bowlware felt the need to leave Integris Health of Norman. I don't think I will ever find a doctor I like more then him. Thank you so much for the stellar care you gave me. Thank you and God Bless!Paula Harmon

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

I have had many doctors in my 45 years and Dr. Kenneth Bowlware is by far the best. He truely cares for his patients. In a world where it now seems dollar first and healthcare second, when it comes to medical corporations and insurance companies, Dr. Bowlware is a true patient's friend.

|  cant believe he is leaving integres  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Bowlware for a few years now. I have to say that I have recommended him to everyone i know, and now he is leaving us. I dont believe he is leaving The Practice, but just leaving Integres. I dont know why, but would really like to know. Everyone I have sent to him is so upset because they feel the same way as I do. We havent been given any info except that he is leaving. i dont want to go to anyone else and would really like to know where I can find him so he can continue to be my doc.....If anyone know please tell me..Thanks Candy Jackson

Dec 24th, 2011

I have a huge fear of doctors. The first time I met him, I felt instantly at ease. He is relatable, comforting, and will take all the time needed to talk or explain anything. His PA is great too! Lisa is always willing to help out with anything. If you need a referral/specialist, he will research who is the best and someone he trusts- not just a random doctor. I got a letter that said he is moving his practice. I can only pray that it isn't too far. I would hate to lose the only doctor I've learned to fully trust and respect.

Dec 22nd, 2011

Dr. Bowlware has always been very nice, and able to give very good explainations about my care. He is a wonderful doctor.

by Electriclight Dave on Mar 16th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Wonderful..listens, thinks, will tell you if he doesn't know something, and will do his research to find out. Non-judgmental and sympathetic.

|  Awesome Doctor!  |  show details
by David Henry on Sep 18th, 2008

Dr Bowlware is one of the best Dr's ive had in my lifetime. Even when he is busy he takes the time to to a lengthy exam and doesn't try to rush you out of the office or make up something just to get you out the door. If you are looking for a good Dr hes the perfect choice in my book!!!

Mar 17th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great doctor: One of the best doctors I have ever seen. He genuinely cares, takes time with his patients, has a sense of humor and is a very generous and kind man.

Oct 24th, 2006 on yahoo.com

GREAT: great doctor that takes the time to listen