A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Clayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Clayton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayton graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Clayton has 20 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Ray Clayton DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ken R. Clayton practice?
- Dr. Ken Clayton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ken Clayton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palmdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Palmdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.