A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Collinsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collinsworth
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Collinsworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Collinsworth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collinsworth graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Arnold Collinsworth MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ken A. Collinsworth practice?
- Dr. Ken Collinsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Ken Collinsworth practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Internists and Palm Desert Cardiologists.