Learn more about Dr. Ken Collinsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collinsworth
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Collinsworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Collinsworth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collinsworth graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Arnold Collinsworth MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ken A. Collinsworth practice?
- Dr. Ken Collinsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Ken Collinsworth practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Internists and Palm Desert Cardiologists.