Dr. Ken Curry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2013
Dr. Curry can be courteous and polite and professional witih some patients. In my perception he was at times rude and derogatory, I have heard he is this way with other patients and professionals he works with. He also was very insensitive in my care.

November 16th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Curry helped me a few years ago over come a problem with my ICD/Pacemaker, my cardiologist didn't seem to take care of, or want to.I got rid of the cardiologist and just see Dr. Curry, he has done me a great deal of good and explains what and why he is doing on adjusting my ICD/Pacemaker and it has worked since, will recommend him if you need a Dr. who is very good at what he does.

March 1st, 2012
Dr. Curry is very personable, caring, and thorough in diagnosing and taking care of his patients before, during, and after hospitalization. He answers questions, explains procedures, and follows through with referrals and coordinating care with other doctors. He is open and accommodating with support care givers and not dismissive like previous cardiologists we've dealt with. We appreciate and recommend Dr. Curry highly.

January 12th, 2011
I drive 7 hours to see Dr.Curry and he is soooo worth it.not only is he great so is his staff. I would recomend him 100%

August 14th, 2008
Wonderful doctor!
He was a wonderful doctor, he was thorough, compassionate and spent a great deal of time with me explaining the procedure he wished to do and explaining my condition, even calling my OB doctor to make sure the medications he was going to give me was safe for my baby! My ONLY complaint is that the wait time was rather excessive, I was in the office for 3 hours, but it was well worth my time.