Dr. Kenneth Davenport MD Patient Reviews

October 23rd, 2016
My mother was turned down for surgery by UAB. She needed her gallbladder out but was told she had too many other surgeries to get it out. Dr D did the surgery laparoscopic (tiny holes) and she did great. Great care

August 24th, 2016
Coolest doc I've ever seen
We were concerned because it took weeks to get an appt with him. But when we met him we understood. He was so gentle understanding. It was like talking to a friend. When he told my wife her biopsy was cancer he teared up with us. We could tell he really cared. We were of course upset about the biopsy but we knew he would provide very good Care and more importantly that he cared. He held our hands literally the way through the process.

April 27th, 2014
Wonderful
Was there to see another surgery but was told he would be very late so I took a chance and saw Dr Davenport. GLAD I DID. He was running late because of surgery but when he got too us he was patient and really listened. We felt very important and he took alot of time with the two of us. I've never met any doc that down to earth. He wears cowboy boots too! Surgery went smooth and almost zero pain. Thank you Dr D!

August 7th, 2012
A gift to Gadsden
I wish I could say that I met this remarkable young man under better circumstances but unfortunately I was diagnosed with breast cancer. If you have never been through this trust me, you will not find a surgeon who will have the compassion that Dr Davenport did with me and my husband. Our first visit before the diagnosis he went through all the possibilities and options over and over again patiently until we understood. My husband said he spent an hour that day with us. Then when we got the bad news on our post op visit he spent even more time with us, not only telling us our options but more importantly sharing his faith in the Lord with us. We left at peace knowing that God was still in this bad news and all. Dr Davenport has called my husband and me a few times to check on us and even stopped by unannounced at the hospital with his daughter to visit us. A wonderful warm compassionate physician.

April 13th, 2012
Amazing bedside manner!
I have had a few surgeries in my 40 years and I have never met a surgeon with the gentle spirit of Dr Davenport. He spent alot of time with me and my husband explaining in normal terms all of our options. He was very patient and able to communicate in a way we could easily understand. After my surgery I only had 2 eraser sized cuts from a gallbladder surgery! He will be our family's doctor from here on out

December 20th, 2011
He is a wonderful doctor. He did my daughter's surgery and was very kind to us. He explained the procedure in detail to my husband and me beforehand. He never once made us feel as if we weren't important. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. He really seemed to care about my baby's well being which, as a mother, is extremely important to me.