A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Honbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Honbo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Honbo, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Honbo graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Honbo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Encino -Tarzana Reg Med Ctr, Encino, Ca
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Shoji Honbo FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ken S. Honbo practice?
- Dr. Ken Honbo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ken Honbo practices Internal Medicine near Encino, CA.
See Encino Internists.