A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Hopper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Hopper, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Hopper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopper graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hopper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital Fort Worth
- BHC Millwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Chris Hopper MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ken C. Hopper practice?
- Dr. Ken Hopper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ken Hopper practices Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.