Learn more about Dr. Ken Hopper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Hopper, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopper
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Hopper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Hopper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopper graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hopper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital Fort Worth
- BHC Millwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Chris Hopper MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ken C. Hopper practice?
- Dr. Ken Hopper has 1 office location.
Dr. Ken Hopper practices Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.