Learn more about Dr. Ken Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Hsu, DDS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Hsu DDS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ken Hsu practice?
- Dr. Ken Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ken Hsu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.