Learn more about Dr. Ken Kazahaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Kazahaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazahaya
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kazahaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Kazahaya, MBA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazahaya graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kazahaya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken M Kazahaya MBA and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ken M. Kazahaya practice?
- Dr. Ken Kazahaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Ken Kazahaya practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.