Learn more about Dr. Ken Kazahaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Kazahaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazahaya
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kazahaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Kazahaya, MBA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazahaya graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kazahaya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken M Kazahaya MBA and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ken M. Kazahaya practice?
- Dr. Ken Kazahaya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ken Kazahaya practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.