A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Kazahaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Kazahaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Kazahaya, MBA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazahaya graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kazahaya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazahaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ken M. Kazahaya practice?
Dr. Ken Kazahaya practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Voorhees Otolaryngologists and Voorhees Plastic Surgeons.