Dr. Ken Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Olympia, WA

4.7

October 18th, 2016
Patient
A very caring and professional office. Dr. Lee listens to me and helps me find the solution. I can trust his good advice.

August 25th, 2013
Great Doctor in Olympia
I recently saw Dr. Lee in Olympia and was impressed with how much time he spent with me. He listened attentively and went further than the average doctor in explaining the medical condition I had. His diagnosis and the medication prescribed took care of my condition within a week or so. Dr. Lee went to a good medical school and has been practicing for about 20 years so has lots of experience but still young enough to be up to date on new trends and developments. I would highly recommend that you and our family see him if you need medical treatment.

August 23rd, 2013
a prudent physician
a new clean clinic with happy staff; dr lee is very thorough on my first visit early this month. he took time to explain the causes of my problems and patiently answered all my questions, unlike my past experience with other physicians. a week later, I got a call from him about my labs and radiology reports. I am happy with his care.

November 22nd, 2012
Incompetent staff
We asked for a prescription to be filled and was told by the pharmacists that we were not patients of Dr.Lee anymore. We called the doctor the next day and voiced our displeasure at the service for they made the mistake. So the doctor faxed the order after the blood work results. Upon picking up the prescription, there was a note on the reciept stating that this was the last prescription filled by this doctor and the patient needs to find a new doctor in the next 30 days. This was so unprofessional for this was a way on getting back to us for their mistakes. Beware of this doctor, for you might end up suing.

September 8th, 2011
Good at Diagnosing Conditions and Problems
Dr. Lee is a great family doctor. He is experienced, knowledgeable and good at diagnosing problems and conditions. His office is also brand new with up to date equipment and at a convenient location.

March 31st, 2011
Great place
Great place! New building

July 8th, 2010
A caring and intellegent doctor
My parents introduced Dr. Lee to me 10 years ago. Now all my families and friends go to him. He is thorough and caring. We will definately recommend him.

July 7th, 2010
tramdol person
I take pain medicatin and they told me that Dr Lee would like to see you every month because of the medication. That is smart, because some people takes advantage of pain medication. i have gone to him for several months now he trust me and i can go every other month.Great Dr he is forward.Don't get mad at the staff because of ths.

July 1st, 2010
I have enjoyed my visits and would recommend him to others.