Dr. Ken Moadel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ken Moadel?

February 6th, 2015

Money centered medicine

February 5th, 2015

Money focused doctor practicing money based medicine regardless of the best interests of his patients. He treats in quantity, not quality. I should have figured since his website looks like a cross between a casino page and a personal injury attorney.

March 15th, 2014

VIP treatment, the only Dr to consider for LASIK

I was referred to Dr Moadel from a another eye dr who was not experienced in my condition. I had a very high diopter prescription - terrible distant vision. Dr Moadel's staff was extremely friendly, professional and reassuring. Dr Moadel was thorough, straight forward and took his time in evaluating my unique condition. I decided to move ahead with the procedure and had my surgery on two different days. Once again, everyone in the office was pleasant, professional and caring. Dr Moadel completed both surgeries very quickly and without much discomfort or serious pain. The recovery room included a calming massage and food. I felt like the most important patient in the practice and best of all my vision is corrected and for the first time in my adult life I can see without contacts or glasses. By far the best medical experience of my life. Dr Moadel is a pro at what he does and I would recommend him without any hesitation. The best of the best when it comes to LASIK.

October 1st, 2013

He burned her corneas.

My mom gathered all the money she could in order to get lasik treatment for her eyes. After a couple of months, she kept trying to go back for follow up visits to see if the doctor could help her manage with her eyes since she could still not see. He never called her back and when follow up visits were made, it wasn't with Dr. Moadel, it was with some other doctor who ended up treating her quite rudely. They kept prolonging and making up the same excuse of "oh it will get better in time". When my mom went to get a second and third opinion from other specialists, they ended up telling her that the doctor had done a horrific job and that he ended up messing up her corneas. I am absolutely horrified that the doctor has so many good ratings. I am warning you now, do your homework and avoid doctors like this one

July 18th, 2011

Rude mercenary treatment

I have had corrective surgery in the past for myopia with some relapse, and was informed that wavefront LASIK might be a good idea. So, thinking of visiting Dr Moadel, I was looking at their website which offers a free personal consultation with the doctor, which I booked. When I showed up there for the consultation, I filled in a questionnaire and asked me to sit down. I was then told that the doctor would not speak to me unless I booked a $250 appointment. When I asked why they said that only offers speaks to people that never had procedures before. I objected that nowhere on their website was that mentioned, nor did they mention it when they called me to confirm, and I had traveled a considerable distance for the appointment. I would not have minded booking a real appointment if I had known but since I was offered this free consultation I had not done. I told them it would be crazy to expect me to just book an appointment and come back , when they had just wasted my time like that. I asked if I could have two minutes with the doctor for a quick question on whether I could be a potential candidate in the first place, and then I would book an appointment. Not only did they say no, but also ushered me out of the office, with the doctor walking past me and refusing to even look my way. Once they realized I would not book, they became extremely rude. The assistant told me the doctor was extremely busy and could not afford to even spare two seconds with me - which is rather strange given their free consultation offer! If there is a legitimate reason why he should not do the free consultation with people that have had procedures before, there should be a warning on his website or over the phone. This whole thing was very bizarre and it appeared like a scam to get me to book an appointment for $250 dollars. When people do end up handing over their cash, they might be nice and professional, but given their mercenary approach, their horrible treatment and strange trickery, I would not trust my eyes with them!!!

February 25th, 2011

Best Experience of my life!

Probably one of the best experiences in m y life. I must admit i was a little nervous about having the procedure done, but the wonderful staff and doctors are very comforting and reassuring. Because of Dr. Moadel i see 20/20 ...I would definitely recommend this procedure to all of my family and friends! You wouldn't want to trust your eyes with just anyone..

February 24th, 2011

simply the best

2 months ago, i underwent lasik surgery with Dr. Ken Moadel and i can truly say that it was the best money i evey spent. My eyesight is now 20/20 and i have no complaints whatsoever. Dr. moadel answered all the questions i had withtout any reservations. In simple words, if you are thinking about having lasik surgery go to the best; go and see Dr. Ken Moadel.

February 11th, 2010

LASIK Change My Life

Dr. Moadel helped correct my poor vision. After years of contact lenses and glasses, I can finally wake up in the morning and see clearly. I owe a big thanks Dr. Moadel and his staff for truly changing my life.

February 11th, 2010

Excellent Surgeon

Dr Moadel is a highly intelligent and very kind doctor. He takes the time to carefully explain his plan of action. I feel very comfortable in his care.

January 28th, 2010

LASIK was the answer for me! I had been wearing my glasses for long enough and I was sick and tired of trying to keep up with the lastest trends. The hassel of making sure I always had my glasses and trying to maintain an active lifestyle was not working for me. LASIK surgery with Dr. Moadel changed that. I can now get up in the morning and go for a run without having to worry about my glasses or contacts. Dr. Moadel knows how to make people's lives better!

October 27th, 2009

disappointment

I went there today with a 5 o'clock. I waited 30 minutes and I asked the lady at the front desk, how much longer I have to wait? She said, 15 to 20 minutes. I waited another 40 minutes and I asked her when the Dr is going to see me? She said you are next. I waited another 20 minutes and I said to her I need to see the Dr. I cannot wait here all my evening after a long day at work. She called the Dr. I told him that I have a dinner at 6:15 and I have people waiting for me and I need to see the Dr. because I was waiting for 1 hour and a half. The Dr. said I was to aggravated and I need to come back another day. I told him, come back another day and wait another hour and a half? This is very disrespectful. He left the room.... I never was treated so bad. He did not have any appreciation for an hour and a half that I was waiting for him. I would not recommend. I will not go back there. There are several great surgeons in the city that can do a better job and treat the patients with respect.

January 23rd, 2009

Dr Ken Moadel medical staff are friendly and polite but his call center Representative name Ann is rude unprofessional and obnoxious which needs to take some classes in listening skills and problem solving