A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Nakamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nakamura
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Nakamura, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakamura graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Nakamura has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Nakamura MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ken Nakamura practice?
- Dr. Ken Nakamura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ken Nakamura practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.