A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston, TX.More Education & Awards
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ken Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ken W. Park practice?
Dr. Ken Park practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kenneth Park, Dr. Kennith Park, Dr. Kenny Park