Dr. Ken Richards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ken Richards?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Ken Richards?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2017

Very Poor medical attention.

I saw Dr. Ken Richards back in 2014. He operated on me. After the operation, he released me from the hospital with an infection in my incision. "Lots of Puss" he squeezed out. After he removed three staples. So that incision was open (no staples to keep it shut). I went home and the next morning I coughed and my intestines came out into my hands. I was rushed to a nearby hospital and was operated on again. The Dr. remover a lot is infected skin. After almost two years of recovery, I am left with a HUGE SCAR in the middle of my stomach and a Ventral Hernia. I had no idea that this was going to be the outcome of the first operation. NO ONE told me any of this until after I was scared for life and had an inoperable Hernia. Thank you Dr. Ken Richards.

April 27th, 2014

90210 Doctor

My husband and I first seen Dr. Richards, he was very down to earth and laid back. Dr. Richard seemed to be serious about his patients. He examined my husband VERY thural and was very quick about a solution. He's a GREAT GOOD LOOKING AFRO AMERICAN DOCTOR! He should be on a reality show for great doctors.

May 8th, 2017