A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Ridgeway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Ridgeway is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ridgeway
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ridgeway Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridgeway graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ridgeway has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken O Ridgeway DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ken O. Ridgeway practice?
- Dr. Ken Ridgeway has 1 office location.
Dr. Ken Ridgeway practices Family Medicine near Greentown, IN.
See Greentown Family Physicians.