A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Szekely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Szekely is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szekely graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szekely has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth James Szekely MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Szekely practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Szekely has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Szekely practices Family Medicine near Irwin, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Herminie, PA and Johnstown, OH.
See Irwin Family Physicians.