A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Takegami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Takegami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Takegami, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Takegami graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Takegami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harton Regional Med Center
- Harton Regional Med Ctr
- Harton Reg Med Ctr, Tullahoma, Tn
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Takeshi Takegami MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ken T. Takegami practice?
- Dr. Ken Takegami has 1 office location.
Dr. Ken Takegami practices Dermatology near Tullahoma, TN.
See Tullahoma Dermatologists.